Friday, October 10, 2008

World Card Making Day and other stuff





I have been a bad blogger and I haven't updated in a week! So here is a recap of my week. Last Saturday we had World Card Making Day card buffet at Scrapbook Blvd. I of course forgot my camera, so as soon as I figure out how to download photos from my camera I will post my pix. Everyone had a great time creating tons of cards and donating one or more to the troops in Iraq. Everyone made beautiful cards. Congratulations to Cathy Ebeling on the birth of her new baby boy Scott! Also, congrats to Jennifer Priest on her new spot on the Zutter Design Team. She is now a Zutter Zister. This Saturday is Scrapfest at the Long Beach Convention Center. There are coupons for this event at Scrapbook Blvd, and Strictly Scrapbooking. I have been busy all week making samples for this event. (See photos on this post). Vesta will be there with Jessica Guthrie. She will have a fabulous selection of Glimmer Mist, Graphic 45 paper and some other fun stuff, and Jessica will have acrylic, metal(new) and chipboard. So if you can, head on down to Long Beach to check it out, there will be classes, and vendor booths for shopping(yeah)! I'm not working this weekend so I will be home decorating for my favorite holiday Halloween! I have more Halloween decorations than Christmas decorations, as well as scrappy supplies! I don't know why, but I just love Halloween, and all the scary movies that are on tv this month. I can't wait till next weekend. Donna Salazar will be coming to host the Oktoberfest crop at the Boulevard. If you haven't had a class from Donna yet, you must sign up. Her classes are the bomb! That's all for now folks.

No comments: