Friday, October 3, 2008

Oh Happy Day!





Woohoo! Wednesday night I received a "Welcome to Tattered Angels Design Team" email!
OMG! This is the most exciting thing to happen for me in a long time. Thanks to my family and friends for all of your support and encouragement.I am having a really good week. Last night I had a booth at the Upland Market Place, and I did better with my Tag Swags than the previous time. We didn't get home till almost midnight last night, and as part of a new disturbing pattern, I woke up at 6:00 a.m. What is up with this? So, needless to say, I am very tired today. Morgan and Hannah had crazy hair day at school today. When I got up this morning Morgan was already up and her hair was VERY CRAZY(looks like mine in the a.m.)Well, I'm off to the Boulevard to get ready for World Card Making Day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hey there Cheryl. That is some teased out hair. Remember when that was the style. lol. BTW you are on my blog list. You are listed under Cheryl. I added it that first day. :)