Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Expo in Ontario

Friday was the Scrapbook Expo in Ontario, CA. I am so excited to be working in the Scrapbook Blvd booth. Our booth was right at the entrance to the event, so we were hopping all day, Yeah! I think we made about a gazillion new Glimmer Mist junkies today, and you all know how much I love to share the yummyness of the Mist! I got to visit with Wendy and Allison of Tattered Angels at their booth. Their booth was packed all day, so having a moment to just say hi was a challenge, but we managed to take a few pics (of course I did not have my camera with me - not good)so you can see those next week on their blog hopefully. I just want to say how wonderful these ladies are. I would like to see a picture of Allisons hands after a day of Glimmer Mist make and takes! You know my motto - We don't need no stinkin' gloves! The Expo was really busy. I didn't get much time to walk around, but I saw lots of friends from the Boulevard, and others. I got to see my good friend Ching, who I haven't seen in a very long time and that was great. We shared a booth with Jessica Guthrie from Kits 2 Remember. Jessica is just fabulous. She is so talented and just a really great person. Check out her blog Tenaciously Yours, you can click on the link from my blog. It was really great meeting all of the new friends at the expo too. I can't wait till the next one! We had mostly Glimmer Mist and Prima products in our booth, and both were very popular with the expo goers. We also did a fun make and take using the 8x8 metal sheets from K2R, Graphic 45 paper, flowers from Prima, and of course, Glimmer Mist!

No comments: