Sunday, October 26, 2008

Where to begin...



















There has been so much going on lately, let me see, where to begin...
Let's start with Octoberfest on October 18. Donna Salazar, PrimaDonna extraordinaire was at Scrapbook Blvd for an insane 12 hour crop! If you have ever experienced Donna's card buffet, just imagine that on steroids! We did two classes and two make and takes, and the buffet (or bar as we like to call it for Oktoberfest) was open all day. Just thinking of it makes me giddy. We got to use the new Down Home kits from Prima that Donna designed herself. I'll have a photo of my layout posted when it comes home from Expo. We also got to make a layout using Prima paintables. I love using these with Glimmer Mist. Oh, yeah! You can totally paint with the mist. Everyone made such beautiful creations at the crop, but I was so busy I didn't get many pics. Im going to see if the girls would be willing to bring their layouts to the Blvd. so I can take photos, and I'll post them. Donna has some photos on her blog of the event so be sure to check it out, she is on my blog list so you can just click on A Painterlady's View from my blog. I think she might have a couple kits available for sale from this event. You don't want to miss them, they are yummy.

No comments: