Sunday, June 6, 2010

Where have I been?




Well, here I am apologizing for being a very,very bad blogger. With the end of the school year coming to a close it has been very hectic with final projects, field trips and the usual crazyness that comes with the end of the year for the kids. I can't believe Morgan will be graduating from Elementary school next week. It seems like just yesterday that I was sending her off to Kindergarten. My youngest daughter Hannah celebrated her 11th Birthday:

We had a nice Memorial weekend at home. The girls had their first swim of summer:


I had a chance to go crop with the Divas:





I'm really looking forward to spending some time with my girls this summer. I hope we can get to the beach at least a few times so I can use up all that beach scrapbook paper that I keep buying, hahaha.

No comments: