Monday, May 10, 2010

Seaside Frame


Hi all, today is my day for the Tattered Angels educator blog hop. We are hopping all month so please check out the other educators blogs, I have them all listed to the left here on my blog. I couldn't stop at just one project though so I posted this one on here. Many of you know how I love to recycle cool product packaging, so I just had to make a frame with the new Seaside Glimmer Chips box. These new products are so cool! So heres what I did:
I used the Graphic 45 Boardwalk papers to cover the words on the empty chip box, painted the back of the seashell glimmer glass with peach bellini glimmer glam, and cut images from the patterned paper and inserted behind the glimmer glass film strip. I added a photo to the inside of the box, put a ribbon for hanging at the top, and that's it! Super easy, and so much fun! Please check out the Tattered Angels educator blog here for my monthly project. I got to play with glam, glaze and chalkboard glimmer mist, yum!
Here are some other projects I made using the Tattered Angels Seaside collection with the Graphic 45 Boardwalk paper and the Tattered Angels Tailored tags. Enjoy!


3 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

Totally gorgeous!!

cheryl McAdam said...

Thanks Jennifer!

Pearl Maple said...

ohhhh that is just lovely, really like what you did with the product and played with colour