Friday, June 18, 2010

Glitter Garden Class



Wow! June is flying by. My Glitter Garden Class is already here! This Saturday I will be teaching this class at Collective Journey in Redlands, Ca, and then I will be teaching it at Kat Scrap Studio in Altadena, CA on June 27th. Please see upcoming classes at right for the phone numbers for the stores. If you haven't seen Elizabeth Craft Glitter and accessories yet, you will! They are hot! Now, I consider myself somewhat of a glitter connoisseur. I have been using glitter since I was old enough to sprinkle it on glue, that is a loooonnnnggg time. This glitter is so fabulous it makes me giddy just thinking about playing with it. It is super duper micro fine. What does that mean? Well, it completely covers the surface it is being applied to, no peekaboo spots showing through, and this is the best part: When used with the Be Creative tape (this stuff is S T I C K Y!) it wont rub off! No glitter debris in your scrapbook sheet protector. No glitter all over the house. My husband especially appreciates that part! This stuff is so fine, you can even watercolor over it. Yep, I said watercolor. Did I mention that in this class we will be learning to watercolor with gel pens? Gel Pens! Who would have thought? I will also show you how to use peel off stickers(outline stickers) with the glitter, and watercolor techniques. You simply have to try it. We will be making a layout and two cards using the fabulous watercolor papers from Donna Salazar Designs. Hope to see you Saturday!

No comments: