Monday, June 28, 2010

Summer is HERE!

Are you ready for summer? I sure am. I am so tired of rain and cold! I know, it could be worse than a California winter, but this past winter seemed especially yucky. I have been working really hard on some new summer classes. First up is my "By the Sea" Tattered Angels album. I think your really going to have fun with this one, so grab your flip flops and beach bag and head on over to Collective Journey in Redlands, CA on July 18th, or Ever After Scrapbooks in Vista, CA on Aug 8th(you could actually head on down to the beach after the class in Vista, lol). I will be teaching a travel album class this summer also(more to come on that one). Yesterday I taught the Glitter Garden class at Kat Scrap Studio in Pasadena. Wow! Did we ever have fun! Got good and glittery(always the sign of a good day)and learned some new techniques with the Elizabeth Craft glittering system. If you still haven't visited Kat Scrap Studio, you really must, it is simply fabulous! The address is 2455 N. Lake Ave. in Altadena, CA. And they don't just have scrappy stuff, there is all kinds of goodies for creating Altered Art, Jewelry, and fiber arts. So there you have it folks, I'm off to make some jewelry for the Eclipse premier(of course I will be showing it off later) so stay tuned. Have a glimmery day!

No comments: