Friday, August 28, 2009

Newsflash and a reminder...





Tomorrow,(Saturday, the 29th)from 1:00 to 5:00 I will be at Ever After Scrapbooks in Vista for the Altered Box class. We will be taking a blank box with all these wonderful trays with compartments in it for storing all of your goodies and creating beatiful pieces of art with them. I'll be bringing my glimmer mists and a ton of embellishments for your creating pleasure. You will customize the box the way you would like it in the colors you choose. Did I mention that these boxes are the perfect carrying case for your Glimmer Mist? Yep, you can get 24 bottles in one box. Hope you can come out to play, this is going to be one fun class! The pictures above are of some past glimmer boxes I have created.

I would also like to remind you that there is only 4 days left to enter the Divine Desert Diva's monthly challenge! Head on over to the Divas blog here for all of the details and how to enter. There will be a glimmery prize for the winner of the challenge!
Also, I have posted some new samples on the Tattered Angels blogfor inspiration. Check it out, and have a fantastic weekend all.

No comments: