Sunday, August 23, 2009

I Love this Place!

Flip Flop Album Class at Collective Journey



Yesterday I taught my Flip Flop glimmer mist album at Collective Journey in Redlands. These girls were on their game, and were loving the Glimmer Mist! Their projects came out beatiful, and we had a great time glimmering the day away. Let me just say, if you haven't been to Collective Journey before you must go. It is just a gorgeous store. Not only do they have tons of fantastic paper crafting supplies, but they have really cool gifty items too. And then there is the little Candy Shoppe in the store. I usually bring one of my girls to help me with things during class, and they all fight over who gets to go to Collective Journey with me. Maybe I will have to start drawing names, haha. Everyone who works there is just so friendly and helpful, you are sure to have a wonderful shopping experience there. I will be back at Collective Journey Sunday October 4th to teach the Spooky, Sparkly Halloween album. If the mojo fairy is with me today I should have a sample of the book to share with you tomorrow. Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Aprile said...

I LOVE THOSE TRUFFLES AT CJ'S ESPECIALLY THE CHAMPANGE ONES.

cheryl McAdam said...

They are wicked in a good way! Haven't tried the Champagne ones yet. Next time.