Sunday, August 16, 2009

I've been a Croppin' Fool!

I've been enjoying a little cropping time with friends lately, and actually have gotten some layouts done(shocking, I know)!

The Terrific Tuesday Croppers





Divine Desert Divas Crop Friday August 14
Crowning a new Diva of the Month: Last months Diva of the Month crowns this months Diva, Joy Pierce.



Birthday Girls Pat Chastain(left), Joy Pierce(right)

Girls gone Wild!








If you haven't been to a Divine Desert Divas crop, you simply must sign up for next months crop on Friday September 11th. There is always lots of fun, laughs, food, prizes, and of course cropping! The fee is only $10.00 and you'll want to sign up early, they fill up fast!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hey there girl. Looks like you are croppin like crazy. So who's house are all those?
I have been running into so many people just this past week. I ran into Jackie and Nancy at Joanns last week or week and a half ago. Then just yesterday I ran into Ashley and Nikki at Joanns again, and on my out the door I then ran into Cathy W. :) It was fun to see all those people. I haven't ran into you lately or Lisa at all. :(
Oh and I we will find out if it is a boy or a girl in about 2 weeks or so. I have to wait to get into see my high risk doctor. AND Kortny is being induced tonight :)
Keep in touch and take care. Miss you guys.