Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Thanks Mick!




Last year we had the pleasure of meeting Mick from Kaiser Craft. He came all the way from Australia to do a FANTASTIC class for our local scrapbook store Scrapbook Blvd. Well, our Jackie was quite taken with Mr. Mick. At CHA this winter we tried to get hold of Mick to hold up a sign for Jackie, but were informed he had left. Left? No, not possible Lisa and I said. "You must get him back here," Lisa and I said. Nope, he's gone back to the hotel. Oh, no! What will we do? For the next two months I missed him at every store I taught at by a day, AAARRRGGHH. Finally, Jennifer Priest to the rescue. She has a friend at Kaiser Craft that got hold of Mick, and these are the pictures. Thanks Mick, your a good sport.

1 comment:

Jennifer Priest said...

Cool!! I am so glad you posted this!!!