Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sad News






Our beloved Scrappy store here in Victorville will be closing it's doors May 17th. I have worked at this store for over three years as the Assistant Manager, Class Coordinator and Design Team member. We have made many, many friends here, in fact everyone I know here in Victorville I met through the store. We have had a lot of great times together and I am so very sad the store is closing. Our last crop was last Friday night. We had a full house, and for some reason, these girls were really into ribbon that night. I must have cut 700 yards of ribbon! Whew, my arm hurt the next day. Since our owner Vesta announced the store closing this group of girls: Jackie Bullock, Nancy Baron, Penny Turnquist and Patty Clark have been cropping and mourning at the store almost every day. I will so miss seeing these girls and all of the other awesome customers every day. Thanks for the memories Scrapbook Boulevard.

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Great night! Thanks for the memories ladies!

RaleneCreates said...

Oh I miss you guys. I bet Jackie and Patty were a mess. I can see them now. Hate to hear the store closed. My best to you girlfriend!!! You deserve it with your awesome talent. HUGS
Rae