Friday, February 27, 2009

I made somethin'!


I actually made a 12x12 layout! I have been so consumed with mini books that I haven't made a layout in weeks. I used the new Websters Pages paper and journaling cards, flowers, say it in crystals, center kisses from Prima, and of course glimmer mist in Old Lace, Sage, Hydrangea, and Vintage Pink. I sprayed the flowers with old lace, and used a paint brush to add color to the centers. I also used vintage pink on cream cardstock for my photo mat. One of my favorite pastimes is to pull out some patterned paper and match glimmer mist colors to it. I know, I know it sounds like I have too much time on my hands, but all work and no play makes Cheryl very unpleasant to be around! Dont forget, big weekend at Ever After Scrapbooks in Vista. If you haven't signed up yet, get crackin', I think there are only a few spots left. I'll remember to bring my camera this time, so I will have pics from class for you Sunday. Have a great weekend!

No comments: