Sunday, February 22, 2009

Catching up

I've been a bad blogger, and have fallen behind! Hopefully this post, and the next few after this one will get me up to date. Ok, coming soon: Saturday, Feb 28 I will be at Ever After Scrapbooks in Vista, for the Reflections of Love class. This is going to be a fun filled day. Jennifer Priest is teaching her gorgeous crown book in the a.m. before my class. If you sign up for both, you could win a great prize! (Oh, yes, there will be Glimmer Mist). Hope to see you there! For more info on Jennifers class visit her blog, I have a link to it here on my blog in my blog list. I am going to update my list of classes today, so check out what's coming up. I'm still adding classes for March and April, so there will be more to come later. Also, we're getting ready for Gypsy Caravan at Scrapbook Blvd March 21. This is going to be a super fantastic event with lots of Gypsy treasures for you. Be sure to sign up early so you don't miss it! I'm going to do a couple of Glimmer Mist demo nights in March. The first will be Wednesday March 11th from 5 to 7 p.m. at Scrapbook Blvd. I'll show you how to use Glimmer Mist, screens, and stamps all from Tattered Angels. This will be a fun play with it night. I will be doing a demo of Tattered Angels products at Collective Journey's Shamrock crop on March 13 from 6 to 9 p.m. Since I got up at 5:30 this a.m. my brain has gone back to sleep without my body, so if I think of anything else later I will post again.

No comments: