Sunday, February 22, 2009

Class at A to Z Scrapbooking

Saturday Feb 21st I taught the Frosty Memories Glimmer Mist class at A to Z. We had so much fun glimmering, salting, embossing! And the weather was perfect for this book, cool and cloudy! I forgot my camera so sadly I have no pictures from yesterday, but I will be back at A to Z May 9th to teach the Nature Glimmer Mist album. This store has so much good stuff in it, I browsed for quite a while after class, and still didn't get to see everything. Corey, Vivian and Steve - the owners of the store are so much fun! If you haven't been to this store you must go. I got some of the new Best Creations paper there yesterday, and I am hopefully going to use it today! Maybe I will have a layout to share with you later today with it. This store has a ton of events planned for the coming year. Just a few coming up soon: February 28th - A to Z anniversary event, March 27 through 30 - Scrapbook Cruise(I hear these are the most fun ever)! National Scrapbooking Day Back to School event - April 25th. Sign up quick for these, they fill up fast! For more events, and schedule go to www.atozscrapbooking.com

No comments: