Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Love is in the Air











I posted this on the Tattered Angels Educator Blog this morning, but I wanted to share more pictures of it with you. For the how-to, go to www.mytatteredangels.com and click on the educator tab. I just love these new Timeless Romance calling cards, they are just so fabulous! And I want to say a special thank you to Canvas Corp for the canvas banner, I love their products! Visit them at www.canvascorp.com to see all the great things they have. Glimmer Mist works fantastically on their canvas (not all canvas is created equally).

P.S for your listening pleasure I thought I'd give you a little Barry White to get you in the Valentines mood, enjoy!

2 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

Wow this is beautiful. Love the pompom ribbonandll the detais. Just gorgeous.

Kristi B. said...

Beautiful banner! :)