Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tattered Angels and Graphic 45 Team Up


This week Tattered Angels (glimmer mist)and Graphic 45 are teaming up to bring you some wonderful inspiration on mingling the two companies products. They compliment each other beautifully. I will show you a little peek at my project, then you can head over to the Tattered Angels site here to see the rest of my project and the other Tattered Angels team members projects. You can also go to the Graphic 45 blog to see their design teams projects. I've been over there, and let me tell you the projects are stunning. Also, if you leave a comment on the Tattered Angels blog post you could win a prize! We are posting lots of fun new projects showing the new product being released at CHA this month so check back often. I would also like to encourage you to leave comments here on my blog, and if you have questions about techniques, products, or classes please email me at luliscraps@yahoo.com and I will get back to you right away. Happy Glimmering!

No comments: