Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sneaky Peek's and a Reminder











Ok, I have a sneak peek at the new Tattered Angels Glimmer Chip Tiles. This one is of the Nature Tiles. I made a banner with it. I'll show you the completed banner after CHA. I love these things! You can use them on a layout, make a little book out of them, home decor, they are just so versatile. I love to spray them with Glimmer Mist and then rub an ink pad over the top when the glimmer is dry to highlight the embossed areas. I also added the Nature framed fonts for the banner to spell out the word welcome. These chip tiles come in several different themes, which I will be showing you sneaks of as I finish them. They come in an ivory color and are four inches wide by 6 inches long. There are 6 designs to a pack. Your gonna love them! Also, I wanted to remind you that my Flip Flop accordian album class is this Saturday at Ever After Scrapbooks in Vista, CA. If you haven't signed up yet, get crackin' cause the class is almost full. Go to www.everafterscrapbooks.com for more info.

2 comments:

Aprile said...

I LOVE IT....DO I GET ONE? lol

Lollipop n Me said...

Cheryl,
The flipflop album class last Saturday was my first class with you and I am now searching for when your next is already! I had such a wonderful time, you were warm and inviting and very easy to follow-along with. I am also now officially hooked on glimmer mist as that was my first experience using. We took kids to beach next day so I could get all of my shots needed to complete the album and it is in a Fed Ex box on its way to my mother (aka Grammie) for a very special thank you for all she has done to help us through a very crazy year that we are going through. Thank you so much and stay wonderful!
Rhonda Spence

P.S. I was snooping on Tattered Angels website and saw the nature album-would love to make one (hint hint).