Thursday, June 25, 2009

I Finished Somethin'!










I finished last months Pinecone book club project! I have a bad habit of starting a project and then I get sidetracked somewhere between beginning and middle and never finish it. I have a whole cabinet in my scrappy room full of "have to finish" projects. This particular project was so fun and easy that I finished it! Last summer my daughter went to Santa Cruz with her Grandma on the train and this book is for her to put her pictures and memorabilia in from that trip. This was a Pinecone Book Club kit. If you haven't attended one of these classes you really must. You get an idea book (Pinecone books are some of the best), and a kit to complete one of the projects in the book. You also have the option of purchasing a kit B, which has material to complete another project from the book with different materials from kit A. I attend Pinecone Book Club at Aprile Peel's house once a month. If your interested in signing up please contact Aprile at aprilesattic@gmail.com The club is full for June, but you can still sign up for July. I've actually been making lots of new stuff, but I can't show you yet... top secret stuff you know. With CHA just around the corner, there are lot's of new fun things I get to work with making samples for the show. Keep your eyes peeled, and check out the Tattered Angels site at www.mytatteredangels.com for sneaky peeks of some of the new stuff coming out. The pics are in the blog on the site. I should have a sneak peek for you next week, so keep checking back!

No comments: