Monday, May 4, 2009

Cosmo Cricket and Tattered Angels Blog Relay




Today is the first day of the Tattered Angels, Cosmo Cricket blog relay. Designers from both companies will be creating projects using products from both companies. (Sorry for the writing today everyone, I'm really sick with the flu). For my project I used the Cosmo Cricket lacing cards, the Ever After paper line, Glimmer Chips Regal Embossed by Tattered Angels and Glimmer Mist in Oriental Poppy and Spanish Moss.

Here are the other designers that are participating this week:

Trisha Ladouceur
Natasja (Cosmo Cricket)
and don't forget to check out Tattered Angels site and blog
and Cosmo Cricket website and blog

8 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey girl I hope you feel better real soon.
So I have a question...who are the wedding pictures of? :)
Talk to you soon.

Julie said...

Wow, this turned out beautiful! I'm totally impressed.

Natasja Cats - Verbeek said...

Looks great!! Fun to be up for today together with you.

Natasja
Cosmo Cricket dt

Trisha Ladouceur said...

This looks great Cheryl!!! You did a beautiful job!

Hope you feel better soon!

Trisha

Michelle Jackson said...

Gorgeous project Cheryl!You did a wonderful job. These Chips look fantastic with this paper!

Aprile said...

I LOVE IT. I'm so glad the pictures worked for you. lol
Hope you feel better soon..love ya
Aprile

Maren said...

GORGEOUS!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love how you used the lacing cards with this line. Very pretty! Great layering work too. I love how the alpha chips frame things so nicely.

Hope you are feeling better!
SL