Sunday, March 8, 2009

Class at Ever After




















Saturday February 28 was my Reflections of Love Class at Ever After Scrapbooks in Vista, CA. It was a packed house, and we had a fabulously glimmery good time! These ladies were on it. What a great group of people. Everyone finished, and on time! Jennifer Priest taught her Princess Crown album class for Scrapbook Royalty in the morning, and then I taught my class in the afternoon. Elena of Scrapbook Royalty came by during Jennifers Class and did some Fairy Fly by's, and I gave away some bottles of Glimmer Mist(see pics above), then at the end of the day, Jennifer gave away the big basket of goodies! Go to the Scrapbook Royalty site for more info on this great charity, and go to Jennifer Priests blog for more pictures of this great event. I can't wait to teach my next class, the Glimmer Mist Nature book at Ever After Sunday April 26th.

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Wow.. looks like you all had a blast! Cool Album!